Higher Yields are Creating Storm Clouds on the Horizon
Table of Contents:
1) People need to be careful about equating the end of rate hikes to a return to the “free money” era.
2) We worry that too many investors have become complacent about the outsized rise in bond yields since April.
3) Definite cracks are forming in the tech stocks, but it’s too early to raise a warning flag.
4) Fitch’s downgrade might be a turning point…even if it’s not a catalyst.
5) We might be able to avoid a recession, but the outlook for GDP & earnings growth is still mediocre.
6) Update on the charts for the S&P 500 and the NDX Nasdaq 100.
7) The intermediate set-up for the energy sector is fabulous.
8) We’re turning back to a more neutral stance on the bank stocks.
9) Summary of our current stance.