Investors Need to Realize that the Fed is Willing to Let the Economy Fall into a Recession.
It's important for investors to realize that Fed's job description does not include preventing recessions. In fact, right now, they're telling us they'll keep conditions tight...even at the risk of causing one.
Table of Contents:
1) It takes more than one year for an major de-risking/de-leveraging “process” to play-out.
2) There’s still too much focus on inflation…and not enough on recession.
3) On the positive side of the ledger, the banks stocks look good on the charts.
4) The housing stocks are also trying to break above a key resistance level.
5) The updated charts on the S&P 500 and the Russell 2000.
6) Updated charts on the NDX Nasdaq 100…and for AAPL.
7) More evidence that the long-term trend for interest rates have seen an important change.
8) Our bullish stance on gold continues to work.
9) Satya Nadella: Watch what he does…..Listen to what he says.
10) Summary of our current stance…..The days of free money are over. Invest accordingly.