Market Headwinds: First It Was The Fed, Now It's Recession.
Table of Contents:
1) Friday’s employment report was only half the story in the big decline that day.
2) Credit Suisse is more likely a “Bear Stearns moment” than a “Lehman moment.”
3) Those who think a “pause” is the same as a “pivot” are going to be disappointed.
4) The support/resistance levels on the SPX, NDX and RUT are all well defined right now.
5) The energy stocks have further to run this year.
6) There are reasons to think the dollar’s rise will not last throughout 2023.
7) Usually, the market doesn’t get “washed-out” until AAPL does.
8) The railroad stocks paint a grim picture for the economy.
9) Politics…Matt Maley Jr. takes a look at the strategies for both parties with 1 month to go.
10) Summary of our current stance.