Nice Jump...Will it End in the Thrill of Victory or the Agony of Defeat?
Table of Contents:
1) “The third time is a charm”….or “Three strikes and you’re out”???
1a) The October lows/highs are the only support/resistance levels that really matter.
2) We were happy to hear that Stan Drunkemiller agrees with us on a KEY issue.
3) The consumer isn’t the leading indictor many people think he/she is.
4) The direction HD’s next big move should be extremely important…for ALL investors.
5) Update on the charts of the major indices. (They’re still at critical junctures.)
6) Falling bond yields help the stock market…until they don’t. (Then, things get really bad.)
7) The big rally in the high yield market last week was a very bullish development.
8) Crude oil is testing resistance, BUT natural gas is breaking out!
9) The rise in antisemitism in the U.S. and around the world is an absolute travesty.
10) Summary of our current stance.