The Coming Recession Means New Lows for the Stock Market Eventually.
Table of Contents:
1) The implication of less liquidity is just as important for the economy as it is for the markets.
2) There is even more evidence that a recession is just around the corner.
3) The consumer might still be strong, but they’re not anywhere near as strong as they once were.
4) Oddly enough, last week was actually a very calm week in the marketplace. (SPX & NDX charts)
5) We’re starting to see some cracks in the “internals” of the stock market.
6) The chip stocks still stand at a key technical juncture.
7) We’re not yet ready to add to the energy sector again just yet.
8) When the markets bottom, will Europe be the best opportunity???
9) Summary of our current stance.