Will "Rotation" Be The Key Story in the Second Half?
Table of Contents:
1) When the stock market gets as expensive as it is today, it makes sense to develop some contingency plans.
2) There was an important change in the intraday action within the tech group last week.
3) The chip stocks stand at an extremely important juncture. The direction of the next big move in the SMH will be key.
4) Want a group to “rotate” into from the expensive tech sector? Well, energy is on the cusp of a breakout.
5) Let’s update the technical picture surrounding the S&P 500 and NDX Nasdaq 100.
6) The inexpensive bank stocks could be another group that is attractive for investors looking to rotate.
7) The healthcare sector is yet another group that looks like it can outperform in the second half of the year.
8) The “Up & Down Wall Street” column in Barron’s this weekend is a must read for all investors.
9) Summary of our current stance.